Friday, October 29, 2004

Has it been a week already?

Since my parents came to town last weekend, the computer was moved from the coffee table to the floor, so blogging has become an uncomfortable activity. Well, I moved it back over, so there. Won't let a week pass again.

Hats off to my next door neighbor, Noah Wall, who has released his second record as Jukeboxer and received a very good review from Time Out New York. It was a nice surprise to open the magazine and see his face, with pictures of David Thomas (still touring) and Luna (still breaking up) just a few pages away. Jukeboxer will be playing at the Knitting Factory here in NY on November 3, and if I can get my ass into Manhattan (not my favorite thing to do) I'll try to check it out. You go Noah! And thanks for that Yamaha reverb that you were throwing away-we still use it in the studio.

1 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! This is Noah. I thought that Yamaha reverb unit was broken! are you in the building to the left of me? Do you have a dog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home