Wednesday, December 01, 2004

WANTED: HELP WANTED

So I'm looking for a day job.

The recording studio way of life, unfortunately, just doesn't pay all the bills. At least not at this stage. Without record company support, musicians pay for studio costs out of their own pockets, which (and I can say this, 'cause I'm a musician) aren't always that deep. When you can buy ProTools for $450, why would you pay for something as superfluous as an engineer?

I'm not bitter, and I'm not giving up on the dream to run a studio as a (viable) business. I just think it's a good idea to expand my horizons a bit.

So-any suggestions? Anyone got any leads?

I'm counting on you all.

(By the way, I've got a BA in Neurobiology and Behavior from Cornell, and lots of experience in TV. I can record sound. Makes sense, right?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home