Tuesday, January 17, 2006

BECOMING THE KING

From a junk email entitled "Eliminate All Weakness and Become the King!"

"No matter your age and actual performance, you can always do better. And the great news is that now you don't have to wait. The soft tab gets into bloodstream, including your buddy, in just 15-20 minutes. Down the little thing and start pleasing her in the foreplay, because minutes later you will win her very personal First Prize. Now you can be up for the entire night, reaching heavens of pleasure for both of you. You can now become the king of the bed (or wherever you use it). Fast, safe and easy!"

I guess my "buddy" would be my genitals.

Winning her very personal First Prize, and being up all night? Sounds like heaven to me.

4 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Jackson said...

Mostly I just want to get it over with and go back to watching TV. I don't need my 'buddy' annoying me during Nightline....

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Dave Cavalier said...

I'm beginning to realize that one of the BENEFITS of old age is that your "buddy" no longer rules your actions.

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Jackson said...

Amen, I mean talk about......hold on, hot chick walking past my desk.....Okay, now what was I saying?

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Mike Lewis said...

Up all night??? I get that already by being a parent.

I want a pill that will make me Ron Jeremy for a good 15 to 20 minutes, and right when my "Buddy" is done, and I receive my "First Prize" The pill puts me in a deep sleep for 8 hours.

Oh wait, they have that already, Tylenol PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home