Wednesday, December 15, 2004

RATHER GOOD

Last night was the final night of Hanukah, and Annie was kind enough to get me a t-shirt featuring the spongemonkeys from Rathergood.com. I'm sure many of you have checked this site out, but if you haven't, you should. Right now. Highlights for me include the spongemonkeys (of course) doing "We Like the Moon," the first bit of animation I saw from this site, courtesy of a fellow writer at Nickelodeon. We laughed and laughed, then watched it again, and laughed some more. A nice break from writing Spongebob promos.

"Giant Bee" is probably my next favorite. A beautiful song, one I've considered covering many times, it's a simple story of a giant, lovely, friendly bee.

The creator of Rathergood, Joel Veitch, has been tapped to do some advertising work, so you might have seen his creations on TV. I'm happy for him. He deserves whatever success his twisted worldview can get him.

1 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger Jackson said...

We like the moon, but not as much as cheese. I rather like Zeppelins and derigibles as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home