Wednesday, December 01, 2004

READY FOR EBAY

Here's an idea (and don't steal it 'cause it's mine).

Given the recent Virgin Mary grilled cheese sandwich sale (you know what I'm talking about), I was thinking... how many clouds would you have to take pictures of before you get your very own virgin to sell on ebay? And I'm not talking about some bad Weekly World News "image of the devil appears in picture of burning building" crap. I'm talking about a real picture of a real cloud that really looks something like the holy mother. No Photoshop need apply.

Maybe hours and hours of video, with a computer running some kind of pattern recognition software? I think I saw a lion in a cloud yesterday. How long could this take?

If someone can crunch the numbers and get back to me, I'd be much obliged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home