Friday, April 01, 2005

MORE CIDER, PLEASE!

Another amazing review for the Cider record "They Are The Enemy," this one from Deep Fry Bonanza. A snippet...

"How is Cider different other than not having mall distro and all the kids gluing their hawks up across the nation to see them open for (insert popular big label punk band here)? I'm not really sure but this seven inch is very intense and won me over on a sound that I pretty much steer clear from. Sure the attitude spills out perfectly on this record. It's got snarled and screeching vocals with some shouted outbursts blended with great hardcore punk tunes that don't really get boring. This still does not quantify why I like this so much.. I've listened to this thing for weeks now and it's had some solid competition from tons of new eps and lp's I've acquired. I guess it's the truly special releases that you cannot really pinpoint what draws you to it so much, and 'they are the enemy' is one of those for me."

Gotta love it.

Check out the DFB website at...

www.dfbpunk.com

...to read the whole review. Cider is the first record listed under "Recommended Listening" as well. Kick ass!

1 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger Jackson said...

All the way from London.....London Ohio that is....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home