Wednesday, July 20, 2005

ALRIGHT, JEEZ

Seriously, enough with the Harry Potter already.

This morning on the L train I was forced to stand uncomfortably close to some woman reading a giant hardcover edition of the new book, "Harry Potter and the Mindless Sheep," or whatever it's called. She's poking me with her damn bag and taking up a full person's worth of space with her giant Tome of Magic, and I just wanted to rip it out of her hands and yell "Think for yourself!"

Instead, I stood there and got poked until Union Square, cursing that little English magician bastard.

2 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger Jackson said...

Are you sure this is not a case of Tome envy? Maybe you wish your Tome was a bit larger?

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Chrispy said...

I am very confident in my tome. I just don't swing it around on the subway, knocking people off their feet. Perhaps I should...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home