Wednesday, March 15, 2006

FOLLOWING JACKSON'S LEAD, I LINK TO HUE

Hue B. Mooksuki is a Minnesotan, a hockey fan, a blogger, a musician, a husband, and a father. Not in that order.

There's some pretty remarkable stuff on his blog today - this post, which questions George W. Bush's motives for appearing with young Jason McElwain. Hue's not a big GW fan, and he's got his own reasons.

He links to some stories about autism and pharmacueticals that are downright sobering and more than a bit frightening. I think Hue is pretty level headed and thoughtful about this stuff (after all, he only says that he thinks there should be more research); I haven't seen him slam on big business or be quite as dogmatic as some of us (OK, me).

Read his blog, often. And remember that next month is autism awareness month. Try to do something to help if you can.

8 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger Mike Lewis said...

Thanks Chrispy's Robot,

That means a lot to me. I love that picture of Bush and one of the many children he left behind!

Thanks also for mentioning Autism Awareness Month - it's all april long. You don't have to be a left winger to help further the cause of Autism.

Rock on!

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Chrispy said...

That's a good idea. Let's do it.

We'll talk tonight. Who's down?

Maybe at Trash again?

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Mike Lewis said...

Tedstockette, man that would be cool.

I might have to cash in my frequent flyer miles and come to the show... anyone have a couch i can crash on?

Shit I'll even perform a few songs.

TA your comments made me laugh my ass off, Winger... ha ha ha "she's only seventeen!"

Did Winger even play his bass? I know he was really good at throwing it around his shoulder and shit, but what was his technique? Slap, blues, Jazz?

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Chrispy said...

Wait, Kip Winger was a GUY!?!?!

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Jackson said...

Kip Winger actually can play the bass, as he did for Alice Cooper prior to becoming the man Tony would fuck.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Chrispy said...

Hazmat - are you asking if we could get Tony and Kip together?

that WOULD be a fun time.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Chrispy said...

Try to talk about a good cause, end up with Pat's genitals.

Welcome to Web 2.0

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Jackson said...

Boobies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home