Tuesday, March 07, 2006

THE DROIDS YOU'RE LOOKING FOR...

...is the name of a new band I'm starting.

It will be a good time Rock and Roll band, with lots of songs about Star Wars, beer, and cars. The songs will be easy. The Star Wars songs will have no references to the "Prequels."

I plan on playing guitar and singing, and I'm looking for a second guitarist (or keyboardist), bassist, and drummer.

All interested parties can comment here or email me at smokeandmirrors3@hotmail.com

This band is going to be big, and someday you'll wish you were one of THE DROIDS YOU'RE LOOKING FOR.

5 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger Jackson said...

I'd love to join, complain about the name, ask for more reverb, quit, and re-join....and that's day one.

Seriously, I'll help in any way I can. I'm probably not the best choice for drummer though.

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Mike Lewis said...

I'm IN!

I'm a total hack on the guitar, but I can sing, and make cool light saber noises. I have a lot of original material on beer... or did once write a bunch of shit while on beer? oh well sign me up.

Oh yeah, we can use my latest art work and name the first CD, "Jorge and Chewy"

Thanks for pluggin the robot back in, I'll be soon to follow.

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Dave Cavalier said...

When will this band start looking for government handouts?

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Chrispy said...

This band is already looking for government handouts - we're hoping the Empire will give us a grant.

If not, rebellion time.

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Jackson said...

These aren't the government handouts you're looking for...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home