Monday, April 03, 2006

DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME (NOTE THE LACK OF "S" AT THE END OF "SAVING")

I like the whole sun staying out until 9pm deal, but I want my hour back.

Mikedot and I are convinced that we've lost more than just 60 minutes. We were mixing Strikes Again! yesterday when we realized we were something like 2 hours and 22 minutes in the hole.

As of this morning I was short about 4 hours, and Mike lost a few more at some point last night. This isn't good.

If you've seen our hours, please leave a comment or forward them to us care of Smoke and Mirrors Brooklyn. They'll definitely come in handy.

3 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger stinkrock said...

starting next year, it's lasting three weeks longer. The party line is that it saves "energy". Then why do I feel so tired?

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Tony Alva said...

No matter how much I prepare for this f**king day, I always ending rushing into the shower and hauling ass to work. If it wasn't gorgious out right now I'd be more pissed about it. I'm exhausted, but it's 70 and sunny. Who can complain...

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Jackson said...

I saved up all my daylight, so you can have some of mine - I really don't need it, hence my ability to save it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home