Monday, October 24, 2005

SUCCESS (SORT OF)

Well, I think I tracked down the cuplrit in my never ending battle to keep this page formatted correctly.

It seems that one of the links to a "previous post" on the sidebar was too wide - forcing the sidebar to get wider, which pushed it down below where the left handed column (the one you're reading now) ends.

The post in question was called "SUMMARY," and it has been permanently cast into wherever deleted pages are cast on the internet. For those of you who don't remember what it was about, too bad. But it was really funny and informative and poetic, with lots of great comments from loyal readers and no spam. Oh, well.

So now I've been able to return to my old faithful template, called "Rounders." I hope this has made everyone's day a little brighter.

2 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Jackson said...

aaahhhhhh, soothing old green.

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Jackson said...

Hey there sailor, want to come up to my blog....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home