Wednesday, November 16, 2005

HUH?

The post below was about how much I hate waking up to Don Imus and his crew of laughing lackies.

It wasn't meant to be political in any way (unless you're hoping Imus has political aspirations, which is downright frightening). It was really about how hearing his voice at 7am makes me cringe. And yet, it became a bizarre discussion about... taxes. I don't know Imus's tax situation, and I couldn't care less. My comment about the ranch as a "tax write off" could have easily been a comment about it as a "rural love nest". I honesty don't care what Imus or anyone else writes off. I've got more important things to do, like read blogs and comment on them.

I also referred to Imus using kids with cancer as "child labor," but no one batted an eye.

2 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Dave Cavalier said...

Why are you so defensive?

I'm not being defensive.

You're being defensive.

(Looks at camera)

Is it me? It's not just me, right?

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Jackson said...

Well, Chris, if you go back and look at your post, you'll see that you referred to it as a 'tax right off', not 'write off', so I took that to be a political statement. I think you must hate kittens.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home