Friday, October 28, 2005

ANY PRESS IS GOOD PRESS

I was all excited when I got home last night - this week's issue of "Time Out New York" had arrived, and boy was I eager to see the "Tedstock" listing in the music section.

Well, turns out that Sunday night at Trash features the Andy Rock Band, Happy Boy, Symmetrical Jeans, Via Skyway, the X's, Figo, and Microdot, for $6.

I guess this is referring to Tedstock, although neither that name nor the fact that it was a benefit were listed. They did get 4 of the 10 bands right.

Kind of a bummer. Not that TONY is the pinnacle of music journalism, or any journalism for that matter, but their listings are definitely important.

3 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Chrispy said...

No Geek Farm, no Horse, no Lost Patrol, no Rock and Roll Noodle, no Just One, no 4 Fellas.

You might think they're only listing bands going on after 8, but Skyway's there.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Jackson said...

4 months ago thay asked for a band listing, I gave them a tenattive one. Geek Farm and The Horse were on that list - I have no idea what Trash gave the Press.

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Dave Cavalier said...

WHERE ARE YOU CHRIS??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home