Sunday, December 16, 2007

...AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Stinkrock says kind words. The Misanthrope as well.

In the studio there is no fear. Fear is for the weekly paycheck, the land of the boss, the subway, the so called real world. No fear is for the perpetual dreamers, procrastinators, depressives. We say we do it for love, or because we're obsessed, or because there's nothing we'd rather do. Sometimes that's true, but the rent lives firmly in Fearville.

I didn't go to business school. I have no right touching any form of currency. It's like a carberator - let a professional handle it.

Wanted - business partners or advisors.

2 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Tony Alva said...

There are more worthy folks in your circle than I that you could tap to advise you, but if you find a person to take on the rain making and book keeping, be nice to them and comply with their requests for receipts, logs, etc... The more they have, the more they can help you stay free from having to deal with it.

As far as rain making goes, I've got a job coming your way VERY soon. Unfortunately, it's 16 bit ADAT source. I've also got a three song demo I've been asked to do in January that I'd like to hand off to you guys for mix/master. I'll do that in 24 bit and FTP the tracks to DVD for you.

I'd say you need a young guy like Stink Rock who's out in Da Clubs tossing your bidness cards around. You'd have to cut him in on a referral fee of course, but I'm sure he'll take studio credits in Lieu of payment:-)

 
At 3:28 AM, Blogger Jackson said...

One word:

SMOKESTOCK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home