Wednesday, September 28, 2005

MICRODOT LIVE

Reminder - Microdot performs live at Piano's tonight! 7:30pm, don't be late!

Microdot is:

Mike Ingenthron - bass, vocals
Dave Cavalier - guitar, backing vocals (does he sing live? guess I'll see tonight)
Joe Gorelik - drums

I expect a rockin' and rollin' good time, with plenty of booty shakin' from Dave and Mike. At least, I expect the rockin' and rollin' and hope for the shakin'.

Hear some of their music here.
Or here.

The venue:
Piano's
158 Ludlow Street
New York

Come on down and support them so they'll come back and record with us some more!

2 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave sings live. He will also be reciting the first chapter of Remembrance of Things Past as a backing line to all of the songs.

DCC

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Jackson said...

Microdot! If you got some, I'm game!

Mr. Daly and I will be there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home