Friday, April 28, 2006

CLEAN AIR ACTION

Until we quit smoking (coming soon) and everyone's allergies go away, we need air purification for the studio.

I've owned the Sharper Image Quadra Thing.

Ripoff.

Impossible to clean (dust would get trapped down in the inside and it would pop and spark). The little things that connect the other thing... anyhow, they broke off while we were cleaning it.

I'm not big on replacing filters all the time, but this may be the way to go. HEPA, anyone?

Here's an interesting idea.

Then you've got particles on your floor, your gear, and yourself, I presume. And the ions - who wants that much negativity in the room? We've plenty, thank you.

Suggestions? Anyone out there cleaned your air lately?

6 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger Tony Alva said...

"..who wants that much negativity on the room? We've plenty, thank you."

LOL!!!

Here's my idea: First, get a houseboat and park it on the East River. Second, pack it with killer gear. Third, buy kickass air purifying system...

Keep those ions off your back, and have a good weekend my friend.

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Chrispy said...

That's an excellent idea.

May on the Connecticut River?

When the money rolls in...

Thanks for the kind words, have a kickass weekend.

(I changed "on the room" to "in the room"...)

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Dave Cavalier said...

Can you clean up your air and then trade the pollution credits to coal burning plants, like the big boys?

That would buy the houseboat right quick!

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Chrispy said...

I would need someone who knows how to do such thing...

Dave, I'll meet you at 1.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Jackson said...

Sounds g - g - g (cough) good - excuse me....

I think the quitting smoking alone will do wonders....

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Dave Cavalier said...

You'd be sullied by the stain of capitalism...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home