Monday, December 31, 2007

GAY SEX AT LOS ANGELES ARENA - FANS WATCH AND CHEAR

Here’s some sports news, taken directly from here:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap?gid=2007123013


To get to the meat of the story, I made a few edits, all of which are clearly marked. Enjoy!


Boston 110, LA Lakers 91

By KEN PETERS, AP Sports Writer
December 31, 2007
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Wearing short shorts and having Hall of Famer Jerry West in the building … the Los Angeles Lakers revive(d) their storied rivalry with the Boston Celtics…

The Lakers introduced West as their honorary captain before the game, showed highlights from past players … and wore throwback, short shorts for the first half…
Boston coach Doc Rivers enjoyed the big screen video.

"I don't know if it spurred anyone on, but it gave everyone a history lesson in some ways… really cool to watch," he said.

He smiled and added, "I told Kobe, the one thing I know from this point on, our generation had better bodies than their generation."

"I don't know what it feels like to wear a thong, but I imagine it feels something like what we had on in the first half," he (Bryant) said with a grin. “…I felt naked.”

There obviously was a lot of emotion during the game…(the refereess) called seven technical fouls at different junctures.. (including) on coach Rivers and the Lakers' Bryant…

(Rivers) said. "… everyone was excited, both the teams and the refs.”

(Lamar) Odom also was called for a flagrant foul late in the game, with Ray Allen drawing his “technical” (quotation marks added) on the same play (emphasis added).

Allen said of that brief tangle, " I got the rebound and he tackled me.”

(ed. Note – Although thousands of fans cheered as they watched, Allen appears to be denying that he enjoyed the “brief tangle”, implying that he and Odom may not play for the same team.)

He said, “I know this is Sunday, but this is the wrong field."

1 Comments:

At 3:02 AM, Blogger Jackson said...

I'm just confused....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home