Monday, July 25, 2005

NAPS ARE WASTED ON THE YOUNG

Back in Kindergarten, naptime was an evil prank forced upon us by uncaring teachers. Who in the hell could possibly want a nap? We'd lay there on our little mats, looking out of the corners of our half closed eyes, not a single one of us asleep, or even tired.

Now I realize it was the teachers who needed the break. And I, for one, miss naptime. A lot.

Why couldn't they let us stay up during Kindergarten but force us to take naps once we hit the working world? I'm so sleepy, I would happily lie down on the mat and drift right off. I'll be very quiet, you won't even know I'm there.

3 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently my duaghter agrees whole heartedly with you since she stopped taking naps after her first birthday. At work naps are definately something I could endorse.

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Chrispy said...

See, the children don't want the naps! Give them to us. We need them.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Jackson said...

I'm sorry, didn't catch all that , I was napping.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home